1.26.2012

Mark My Scrapbook...

About How I felt, this is Cinder from, you guessed it, Cinder. A lovely, almost steampunk or Gaslight, take on Cinderella... but even moreso it is Mechanoganic... she is a Cyborg, to tell you any more would ruin the story so go read it, tis awesome.

Today was my first surgery, I had a wonderful time, making my doctors and nurses laugh, breaking the rules a little, and now drinking and eating things that either don't taste good or don't have any real texture, you know liquids.

Now enough about real life, art is bout it not being real, same as computers are so it's virtual and 3rd person limited.

This is Kirino from Ore wa Imouto
This is art for the song "This Ain't A Love Song, This is Goodbye" by Scouting for Girls
This is Hester Prynne from The Scarlet Letter, a School read but so far a good one.
This is about/for the song "Nothing" by the Script, including their Lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment